Dr Sayed Hasan and his staff would like to
invite you to visit us at ClearSight Eye Care!
We now have 3 locations to serve you better!
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr Sayed Hasan, he is normally in the office on Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr David Marshall, he is normally in the office on Wednesday and Fridays.
In this post-Covid-19 world our main concern moving forward will be to keep our patients, our staff and families healthy and safe. For that reason we have implemented a number of new protocols in our office for everyone’s safety. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding
- We will no longer mandate mask use at this time unless the infection rates continue to climb, but you are welcome to wear one if you'd prefer.
- We will limit the number of people in the office at one time.
- We will try to limit the amount of time you are in the office to try to expose you less to any potential danger. Your Patient History form is available online for you to fill out prior to coming in to the office. That will help speed things up and make less things for you to touch (clipboard, paper, pens, etc)
- Also, in order to limit contact, we may also be able to perform some Doctor visits via tele-health (FaceTime, Zoom, etc) This will give us the opportunity to take care of you in the comfort of your home. Not all visits will qualify for this method.
- We ask if you are sick, or someone in your house is sick, please reschedule so that you don’t potentially infect anyone else.
We're located at 7640 Mentor Ave
Mentor, Ohio 44060
(across from Carpet One)
Thank you for scheduling your appointment online.
If you have any questions you can call 440-942-EYES (3937)
Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
(We are closed Tuesdays for the time being)
****We match contact lens prices****
You can schedule your appointment below
If you're trying to make a same day appointment, please call the office
Due to scheduling limitations because of Covid, we are only allowing ONE person per family to be seen on the same day. Please DO NOT schedule more than one person per day. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this unusual time.